Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Japanische Kampfhoerspiele - Welt Ohne Werbung (2014)


Germany seems to have an endless repertoire of amazing bands who hardly emerge from the underworld. This is the case of Japanische Kampfhoerspiele (AKA JaKa), a band which I had the pleasure to hear via a friend who suggested me to hear it. This is the type of music which immediately grasps your attention and starts drilling you in your forehead. No questions asked, and when you realize, you have been lobotomised by these German sickos. I spent about 2 hours today listening to them and despite the fact that I'm slightly more biased by my mood than your average person when analysing music, I can say without doubts that these guys are insane. But genius-insane. Immediately I had the urge of sharing the album with more of my friends and even had a couple of them saying that they have seen a lot of their material available, but the silliness of the name and the oddness of the productions made them one of those bands which you don't really consider when acquiring new music. Anyway, it will be a matter of how this release grows in me through time, but I will definitely give it more listens and keep discovering new marvels in this release. I don't want to make comparisons, but this release sounded like a more grindcorish/blackmetalish version of Spastik Ink. Anyway, I would absolutely suggest to give them a listen. However, I'm not responsible if you become disturbed... or insane.

ngx981

Download
http://goo.gl/0PpWgg

No comments:

Post a Comment